Monday, March 1, 2010

Cupcake Sunday: Peanut Butter Mini Cupcakes

I know, I know, it's technically Monday.  You probably sat around all day yesterday - waited with baited breath - hoping that the post would come.  You probably refreshed your browser every 30 seconds thinking that maybe there was something wrong with your internet.. surely there were pictures of baked yumminess in the form of cupcakes posted and you just couldn't get to them.  Alas... no post...

My apologies, faithful readers!  Life happened yesterday and I spent most of my day running errands, making party favors, and entertaining friends of Colin's family who were in town.  I did make the cupcakes last night, but I was too tired by the time I was finished to post about them.

This week's cupcake combined 3 of my favorite things: Peanut butter, nutella, and snickers.  OMG. All I have to say is that these cupcakes are like crack for my inner fat kid. 


The frosting on these is amazing.  It's about a 2:1 ratio of nutella:natural crunchy peanut better.  It's ooey gooey hapiness in spreadable form. 


And a piece of snickers on top?  Are you kidding me??


I halfheartedly tried to talk C into letting me take these into work, but he loves the key ingredients in these as much as I do, so we weaseled these cupcakes away.


Mmmm... I think it's cupcake time!

4 comments:

  1. yea they're really good! we reluctantly took them to work so we wouldnt eat them all ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - it's Sunday again. And I'm waiting. AGAIN. I DEMAND CUPPYCAKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And cuppycakes you shall have! I posted :-)

    ReplyDelete