Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bring in 'da noise, bring in 'da funk

Cause that's what I'm in.  A Baking Funk.  I was all excited about the cupcake journey until cupcake after cupcake from that book seemed to disappoint.  It's so hard to be excited about a project that doesn't deliver on a consistent basis.  Sad no baked yumminess panda.

There are tons of other recipes that I've back-logged in my "omg that would be amazing" file, but due to recent events I've been trying to cut back on calorie-laden foods.  What recent event, you ask?

BAM!

So now that I've entered the world of wedding planning and actually have to fit into a pretty white dress at some point without feeling like a sea cow, a cupcake, or a snow beast, I have to cut back on the baked goods (cause as we all know, you can't bake something and then not "quality test" it at least once... or maybe twice...)

I promise that I'll attempt to be better about posting in the future, it just may not be as frequently since I'm not baking as much as I was. 

1 comment:

  1. I GUESS that's an acceptable excuse. (And congratulations, again!!) I expect other regular doses of you however to appease me. <3

    ReplyDelete